Friday, August 26, 2011

Currently

Books I read this week:

Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks


Pages this week: 164
Pages this semester:164


Sentences this week:


1. "Then go with the tuna or dolphin. They're both delicious."
             - Message in a Bottle


2. "He stopped walking and picked up a couple of small seashells that caught his eye."
             - Message in a Bottle


3. "One time he'd even been chased by a hammerhead shark and was forced to take cover in the wreck he'd been exploring."
           - Message in a Bottle

The first sentence is a little weird. It kind of made me laugh because you never see dolphin on menus in restaurants. I don't like seafood so I would never order dolphin. I like the second sentence because it reminded me of my vacation over sumer break to St. Augustine. My mom and I would go out almost every morning to pick up seashells. I like the last sentence because you wouldn't think that someone would get chased by a hammerhead.





No comments:

Post a Comment