Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I want to go scuba diving..

Well, from where I left off in my last post, things have been going crazy in this book. At dinner, Theresa and Garrett got to know each other better and for the next couple of days, they were inseparable. Theresa's son, Kevin, was coming home from his vacation with his father so she had to go back home and take care of him because she can't just leave him home alone. He's 12! Then two weeks later Theresa and Kevin both went back to Wilmington to see Garrett and right now he is teaching them how to scuba dive. In the next couple of days, they will have their license to dive whenever they want. That would be so cool! In St. Augustine we wanted to go scuba diving but we couldn't find anything unless we wanted to drive for hours, which we didn't. We were on vacation, we didn't want to drive for hours to do one thing! I have always wanted to go scuba diving or snorkeling. My aunt travels a lot and she loves both. She always talks about it and I can't wait for the day to come when I can actually go diving. I would love to snorkel in a coral reef. Just being in the water, surrounded by hundreds of fish would be so relaxing and calming. Kind of like this book, for some reason. I find it to be an easy read and when I am having a bad day it's nice to know that I can sit down and read and I will feel a lot better. All of Nicholas Sparks' books are like that for me. Well, right now I am in the middle of a chapter so I am going to get back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment