Thursday, September 1, 2011

Almost Finished...

Right now, I'm at the climax in Message in a Bottle, and it's really really good. I only have 50 some pages left and it seems like I can't put the book down. So Garrett visited Theresa in Boston and he found his letters, that were written to his wife who passed away, hidden in her bedroom. He stormed out of her apartment and took the next flight back to his house. In a way, I kind of feel bad for him. He loved her and was going to ask her to marry him in a couple of days but when he found out about the letters, he forgot about all of that. She tried to explain to him that the letters had nothing to do with them falling in love but he didn't listen, obviously.  He was upset. Now, he thinks that their whole relationship was not real and that she "made" him fall in love with her so he would forget about his wife. I think that she should have showed him the letters a long time ago but if she did that then the book would have a completely different story line and maybe they wouldn't have fallen in love. I think that, eventually, he will forgive her and they will get married. I hope so, at least, because they seemed like the perfect couple, even though they are fictional. Like I said earlier, I am almost done with this book so I need to start finding a different book. I have already read True Believer but I just found out that it had a sequel: At First Sight! I guess that will be my next book, that is if they have it in stock at the library. After that book I only have three more books to read that Sparks' wrote. Yay! I think after that I will start to read Jodi Picoult's books. I've read two of hers and they were pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment