Friday, September 16, 2011

Currently

Books I read this week:
My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult

Pages I have read this week: 154
Pages this semester: 624

Sentences this week:

1. "When I was seven I got it in my head to dig to China." (My Sister's Keeper)
       - I think every child has wanted to dig a hole to China. I know I did when I was younger.

2. "Just before seven A.M. on Sunday, an octopus walks into the station." (My Sister's Keeper)
         - This made me laugh when I read it. A lady's house burned down and all that she had left was an octopus costume from Halloween. It's actually sad if you think about it.

3. "Fire and Hope are connected, just so you know." (My Sister's Keeper)
       - In the book, the only thing that Brain has left is hope because one of his daughters is dying and the other is suing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment