Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Currently

Books I read this week:
Message in a Bottle - Nicholas Sparks
My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult

Pages this week: 156
Pages this semester: 472

Favorite Sentences this week:

1. "Preston looks like he's made out of plastic." (My Sister's Keeper)
 - This explains my thoughts exactly on certain people in this school!

2. For every nineteen degrees hotter a fire burns, it doubles in size. (My Sister's Keeper)
 - I did not know this and thought it was interesting. At the same time it's kind of scary to think about so I thought I should let you all know. (:

3. Then he turned back to the rest of us girls and the expression on his face was like a man who has just realized he has swallowed a hand grenade because he thought it was a plum. (Little Bee)
 - First of all, who would have a hand grenade and a plum at the same time and second of all, who would swallow a hand grenade? This sentence made me laugh a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment