Monday, October 31, 2011

New Book.

Since I finished Sing You Home, I thought that I might need another book to read, right? So now I am reading Ella Enchanted. I know what your thinking. Isn't that a little childish? Well, yes it is but I have a good reason for reading it. You see, I have English 5th period so we have to do an independent reading assignment. My teacher gave us a list of books that we could read and Ella was one of them. But then I found out that our book had to be 250 pages or longer. Ella is only 232 so I had to find another book to read for English. I already started reading this book and I want to know how it ends so I am going to finish reading it for this class. Yes, I have seen the movie but that was a really long time ago and I don't remember how it ends. I only have about one hundred pages left so I will finish it in no time but I figured I would finish it before I get another book.

Ella Enchanted is about a young girl who has to obey every command that she is given. A fairy, Lucinda, gave her this charm when she was born. Her mother thought that it would be a great thing right? Actually no, she had to obey every command. If someone told her to jump up and down for 20 minutes she would do it. Even if someone told her that she had to kill someone, she would have to do it. It's a horrible spell and throughout the book, Ella trys to find Lucinda to erase the spell. So far things haven't gone the way she would like it to. I hope she finds her and the spell is removed. That would make her life a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment